Grace is very excited that she gets to buy a snack at summer camp each day. Yesterday, we had a funny conversation.
Me: Grace, what did you have for a snack today?
Grace: I had a cupcake.
Me: I didn't know they sold baked goods. What kind of cupcake did you have?
Grace: Oh, it was so delicious. It was chocolate cake with a yummy white cream filling and chocolate frosting with little white squiggles on it.
Me: (Laughing) Oh, you had a Hostess Cupcake?
Grace: I guess. I don't know what that is.
I am such a junk food junkie but we do try to feed the kids healthy foods. In a odd way though, I felt kind of bad that I had not exposed my 6-year old to the wonderful, delicious world of Hostess!
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
1 week ago


2 comments:
:) Cute!
~ingrid
That's too cute! I hope Ava is the same way!
Post a Comment