Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ballet Shoes

For the past month or so when Abby sees Grace in her ballet outfit, she calls it "ballet shoes." 

Nora bought Abby adorable pajamas that have a ballet tutu.  I put them on Abby last night for the first time.  She LOVED them - can't you tell by the picture! 

It was late and she was a little overtired and acting quite silly.  She apparently made up an impromptu song about ballet shoes.  It's too funny not to share.  (Sorry for the poor quality of the video.  I had no idea she would be so funny.  She kept wanting to "see" the video while I was taking it!)


And Aunt Kerri came over today and we had so much fun hanging out!





5 comments:

Aunt Mary said...

So adorable. I love the one of her in the car. Thanks as always for sharing. Now isn't it time for yu to go to bed? xoxox

Kerri said...

Love the video!

Maurilia said...

Awww loved loved the video of Abby! Can't wait to see all of you!!

Unknown said...

What a great birthday! Wish I could have been there.

Ingrid_3Bs said...

lol, she's too cute!
~ingrid