A couple of weeks ago, Grace realized she had a loose tooth. I was so excited for her - she has been waiting over a year for this moment. It was one of her two front teeth.
Then a few days later, she realized that her other front tooth was loose.
Shortly after that, she started wiggling her bottom front tooth.
And then a few days after that, her second bottom front tooth was loose!
Oh boy! If you are keeping track, that is FOUR loose teeth at the same time!
She happened to have a dentist appointment on Thursday and he thought she would lose one of the top teeth first. She went back to school after her appointment and was snacking on an apple when the bottom one became very loose.
So, the next day she went off to school and when I picked her up, she had lost her tooth! Of course I wanted to know every detail. She told me that she bit into her pizza at lunch and her tooth really got loose and so the gym teacher (who monitors the lunch) grabbed a napkin and pulled it out! (Both Bruno and I are kind of creeped out about the whole pulling teeth thing so we are thrilled that the gym teacher pulled it out!)
The tooth fairy graced us with her presence on Friday night and brought Grace a $1 coin and a $1 bill.
Now we wait for the other three to come out - hopefully not too soon! I told Grace she might have to switch to milkshakes for a few months is she loses all 4 teeth at once!
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
1 week ago



3 comments:
Yay Gracie lost her 1st tooth!
I can't believe she has 3 more to go. That is going to be one busy toothfairy!
It gets so expensive! Teddy lost a tooth while his grandparents were babysitting and the damn fairy left a fiver.
:) All Gracie wants for Christmas is her four front teeth, her four front teeth!
When Jalen was about 7 he was in the middle of a baseball game when he pipes up that his tooth is loose. Up comes his coach who pulls it out and then hands it to him. Kinda wierd I thought.
~ingrid
Btw, How's your nephew Nolan? You mentioned he has an older sister? Everyone doing well? Hope so!
Post a Comment