I recently read about Coca-Cola cakes on several different blogs so my curiousity finally got the best of me and Grace and I made one last night. (Sorry I don't have any pictures.)
I got the inspiration from Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes and just added one additional ingredient.
Box of cake mix (I used chocolate)
2 egg whites
1/2 tsp of vanilla
A can of soda (or "pop" if you are from Michigan or any other state that uses the word "pop") - I used diet coke
Mix it all together and bake according to the directions on the box. Mine took much less time to bake, so you should check it often with a toothpick.
Of course it is supposed to be "low fat" until, as I did, you slather it with frosting.
I used a 9 x 13 pan. It tasted kind of dry last night but this morning it tasted much more moist (could be related to the frosting that was slathered on last night)!
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment