I was trying to wait and get some pictures before I posted but then I realized too many fun things have ocurred lately so I just have a few pics!

First of all - Kerri and Mark's big day! What a fabulous weekend! Everything was perfect and fun from the bridal luncheon to the rehearsal dinner to the wedding to the brunch (are you seeing a theme of one meal to the next - yes!) Kerri looked gorgeous and Mark looked very handsome - and most importantly - they were so happy!
Grace was the flower girl and, we may b
e slightly biased, but she was the best flower girl ever! She walked slowly down the aisle dropping the petals, smiling and looking around. I will never forget how adorable she looked walking down the aisle.
e slightly biased, but she was the best flower girl ever! She walked slowly down the aisle dropping the petals, smiling and looking around. I will never forget how adorable she looked walking down the aisle. The ceremony was beautiful - Kerri and Mark did a fabulous job of intertwining the Catholic and Jewish traditions. The flowers surrounding them were stunning and the music was perfect.
And Abigail looked adorable in her beautiful pink dress.
Unfortunately, she was pretty much ready for bed by the time we were ready to take pictures so, again, I don't have many of her yet.
Unfortunately, she was pretty much ready for bed by the time we were ready to take pictures so, again, I don't have many of her yet. The reception was fabulous - the food was delicious and the band was incredible! Everyone danced the entire night (including Grace who danced until the last song). I asked Grace where she learned to dance so well and she said she watched Sammy and the "water polo cousins" (Kristen and Megan) and she figured if they could dance so well, so could she!
It was a wonderful weekend to be surrounded by our family and friends celebrating Kerri and Mark's special day. And now they are relaxing in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean sipping cocktails, sitting by the beach and watching the sunsets - ahhh!
And she's off... about 2 weeks before the wedding, a few days before she turned 8 months old, Abigail started crawling! She picked it up pretty quickly and has ventured off the carpet a few times. I know it won't be long before she is cruising around the house getting into everything! Grace has had quite the reality check now that Abigail can crawl over to her stuff and start going through it.
Both girls continue to bring smiles to our faces every day! They are at such different stages of their lives and we enjoy every minute of each stage!


No comments:
Post a Comment