Grace and her Auntie
We went to a great little, hands-on aquarium in New Bedford. Grace was nervous about holding the star fish but eventually did after Bruno and I held it.
Abby, on the other hand, is not nervous about touching sharks and sting rays...hmmm.
They had a little craft station at the aquarium where you could paint a scallop shell.
Hot chocolate after Christmas Eve dinner - A tradition in Madeira
Hot chocolate is all gone - see!
"I love having chocolate right before bed... my mom would never let me do this
which is why I love being at Nana's!"
Now I have several other adorable pictures of pajamas that Maurilia made for the girls and more fun times but I am having trouble loading them - they are only load sideways and I can't fix it. So, for now, I'll sign off and hopefully can upload the pictures next week!










No comments:
Post a Comment