Well, I am much-belated in writing this post about Halloween. I know that because all of the candy is gone (well, almost). This year, Grace's Brownie troop decided to collect candy for the troops. A local mom started an organization called Treats 4 Our Troops. She collects donated candy and ships it to soldiers overseas and to those recovering at the local Walter Reed Army Medical Center. We have been donating our own candy for a couple of years and last year I was able to encourage my co-workers and others in our building to donate. And this year, I was so proud of Grace as she brought an extra bag to "trick or treat for the troops"!
Bruno and I had fun dressing up as pirates for our friend's annual Halloween party.
The girls had so much fun dressing up. Grace was a sweet angel and Abby was an adorable Minnie Mouse.
I love Abby's face in this next picture! Not sure what she was so ticked off about - ha!
And just some fun in the fall leaves!
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
1 week ago









No comments:
Post a Comment