After rescheduling a few times, I was finally able to get Grace to the doctor for her seven-year check up. We are blessed with a very healthy girl. She is 61 lbs (75th percentile) and 51 inches (90th percentile). I guess some day she will be mad at me for posting her weight - luckily, for now, that is not something that crosses her mind. She has passed her hearing and vision tests (luckily she got Bruno's good eyes)!
So, over the past couple of years I have told Grace the story when I took her to her five-year old check-up and the doctor asked her what she ate for breakfast. She always laughed when I told her about it. When we were at her check-up last week, the doctor asked her what she eats for breakfast and Grace just stared at me not knowing what to say. I started laughing and just told the doctor it was a long story but that she usually eat pancakes for breakfast.
Grace is such a sweet girl - she is very sensitive with movies and cries when the plot involves something even a little bit sad, or unfair and gets upset when there are "mean people" in movies. In fact this weekend we were watching Toy Story and she wanted to turn it off because Buzz and Woody weren't getting along and there was a mean kid who wasn't treating them nice. She has recently seen "Santa Buddies" (which involves a story about adorable puppies) and she cries everytime she sees it because, in the end, the mean guy ends up being really nice. I think it is so sweet that she takes these characters and scenes to heart. One day she was crying and I got her to laugh and so she was laughing and crying at the same time. I told her she is truly an Irish girl!
She is a great big sister and plays really well (for the most part) with Abby. She is fun and loves doing crafts and playing outside. She is a pure delight and we love her dearly!
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
1 week ago



2 comments:
Grace is the sweetest little girl I know and I'm not just saying that because she's my niece. We just adore her and we are so grateful to have her as a part of our lives.
Hugs and kisses for Gracie. We are looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.
Post a Comment