A few weeks ago I pulled into the parking lot of my Target. The one I have been going to for over 10 years. The one that is less than a mile from my house. The one I go to every week. I noticed part of the parking lot was blocked off and filled with industrial size storage units. "Hmm...I wonder what's going on?" A few days later I then noticed some things in the store had been moved around. And then the sign went up "Groceries coming on Oct. 4."
I like the idea of being able to get my groceries at Target. But instead of expanding the actual store, they are moving everything around and using 1/4 of the exisiting store for groceries. So now there will be less of everything - less of the kid's clothes, less of the shoes, less of the toys, less of everything that I normally go to Target for - and who know's where it will be in the store anyway. No more just running into Target, to the exact aisle where I know to get whatever it is I need - now I have to learn the new layout where everything is crammed together. Can you imagine the struggles I will now face in trying to find where the napkin rings are?
I am truly annoyed at this. I know, I need to get a life. There are people with real problems and I should not waste my time writing a blog post about Target. But, yet, I find myself wanting to complain - so there it is - don't mess with my Target!
Caramel Apple Dump Cake
1 day ago



2 comments:
I think they have expanded some of my Target. I'm gonna ask the next time I go in, like tomorrow. :)
~ingrid
As a Target lover, I can understand your annoyance! Too bad they aren't expanding to a Super Target instead that has everything. I went to one in Cali and it was amazing!
Post a Comment