The weather was absolutely perfect and we spent hours outside in Bruno's parents gorgeous backyard. The kids just run free, kick soccer balls, play in the sand box or the pool and get nice and tired so that they sleep great. We had so many wonderful meals and relaxing days - it was a great vacation! I feel so fortunate that my in-laws are such amazingly wonderful, generous, thoughtful and caring people. We get along wonderfully and I cherish the time we spend together.
Great restaurant right on the water in Tiverton, RI
The seagull wanted some of our delicious lunch!
A beautiful carousel! Unfortunately, Auntie Maurilia had to wait with Ava in the car
because Ava had fallen asleep!
Grace with her nana and grandpa.
Ahhh - my adorable niece in nana's pool!
Abby enjoying the cool water!
I love this picture of the girls both pointing at bubbles that Maurilia was blowing.
A fabulous dinner prepared by Maurilia and Victor and Bruno's mom - delicious!
Bruno is defending the goal against Grace.
Love this picture of Grace trying to defend the goal against Bruno!
Bruno with his mom and dad.
Adorable Ava!
The girls loved the sandbox!















3 comments:
It was a great time indeed :) I got so much joy seeing the little ones playing together.
SO that's where you've been! Awesome! Glad to hear that you guys had usch a grand time.
~ingrid
Your pics were great and not too different from the MI. we know and love. I remember your in-laws at your house the day after your wedding. They were so gracious...and how fortunate to have Abby and your niece tog. The look on your eldest face (defending the goal aganist daddy) I have seen on your mom's face---when she's right. Love to all, geo
Post a Comment