I see I have been slacking in my blogging duties... must have something to do with two blizzards in one month and being homebound for several days. It was quite the experience, good family time but I am glad to be back to our little routine.
Last night was a great escape from work and the cold and from our little routine. Bruno bought me tickets to see the Black Eyed Peas at the Verizon Center last night. I had been gone for two nights at a conference in Florida so I said a quick hello to my girlies and then headed out. (Of course I was worried about whether Abigail would be good for our babysitter and how she would do going to bed but was quickly reassured by our babysitter that she was very good and went to bed just fine.) We had dinner at one of our old favorite restaurants in DC - Jaleo and then went to the concert. We had great seats and the concert was so good! It was such a nice change of pace from our regular routine and I don't know the last time I stayed up past midnight on a "school" night!
Later this week we are going to see Seinfeld at the Kennedy Center. I think we are using up all of our social outings for the next six months in this one week - ha!
That's it for now - I have a few blog postings that I am drafting in my head but now just have to find the time to put pen to paper (hmmm... what is the new saying for that - put fingers to the keyboard?) Stay tuned...
Caramel Apple Dump Cake
1 day ago



2 comments:
So glad to here you two had a great night on the town. It's so nice to break from the rountine and just enjoy yourselves :)
You were IN Florida?!!!! AH! I'm in FL!!
The Black Eyed Peas sounds like a fun concert! You guys are quite the party people this month. :)
~ingrid
Post a Comment