Well, the time has come for our little Grace to be off to kindergarten. In many ways I can't believe where the time has gone, but I also know she is ready for this next phase of her life! We met her teacher briefly last week and then had a 30 minute orientation with her teacher today.
I have asked her how she is feeling and she says "excited" and "a little nervous". I told her that all the kids will be a little nervous. Of course what I haven't told her is now nervous I am. In my heart I know that she will do great, make wonderful friends, and soak up everything there is to learn. But I still worry about the little things - who will be her new friends? who will she sit next to at lunch? will she like her teacher? how will she do at "extended day" after school is over? Ahhh - so many questions and they will all be answered soon!
So, Wednesday is the big day - stay tuned for pictures and stories about the first day of school!
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment